XTRM Reflective Films
- XTRM Silver 20X and 35X for exterior application to vertical architectural glass
- XTRM SkyLite Silver 20X and PolyZone SkyLite for exterior application to flat and sloped roofing applications, for glass and plastic glazing.
XTRM Dual Reflective Films – NEW!
- XTRM Titan 07, 20, 35 neutral grey films combine a high performance, high privacy exterior with a low reflective interior appearance. Ideal for vertical glass application for commercial, municipal and residential energy efficiency projects.
Watch for XTRM versions of Hanita’s Spectrally Selective exterior films later this year!
XTRM savings for window film professionals:
Hanita has redefined the boundaries of exterior applications, making it as worthwhile to install outdoors as indoors. So, benefit from the outstanding energy efficiency performance of exterior films, and the opportunity to safely enhance even sophisticated glass units.
You can play an active part in the building sector’s energy-efficiency revolution with XTRM, the film that’s breaking barriers.
Only the best get the best – XTRM is available exclusively through XTRM-certified installers.
XTRM efficiency for energy professionals
Why use XTRM long life exterior films for your energy-efficiency glazing upgrade? Because:
- XTRM long life exterior films offer the ideal solution for reducing heat build-up – and energy bills – over the long term. With an extended service life, you gain greater savings, for a longer time.
- XTRM films enhance even the most advanced glazing systems, complementing the functionality of low-e glass for year-round savings, or improving the performance of tinted / reflective IGUs in a way that would never be possible with ordinary interior window films.
*Contact your regional Hanita dealer for full terms and conditions of warranty